Thursday, September 19, 2013

Crazy for Crazy 8!



Do you have any kids between the ages of 0-14? Have you ever shopped for them at Crazy 8? If not, well, in my humble opinion, you are missing out.
Here at Watch Me Grow we get tons of adorable clothes in and we definitely have our favorite brands that seem to hold up better than others: Janie and Jack, The Children's Place, OshKosh, Gymboree, and Carters to name a few. One brand that we just absolutely LOVE, though, is Crazy 8. They are a fairly new company. Their clothing is absolutely adorable and super well-made. 
Truth be told, though, I don't get out much. Most of my shopping is done right here at Watch Me Grow (I know, go figure.) When I do shop for kids clothing it is usually down in St. George and the only time I have shopped at a Crazy 8 store was on a trip to Salt Lake a few months ago. BUT, guess what??? On a recent trip to St. George I was surprised to find that there is a brand new Crazy 8 store right inside the Red Cliffs Mall!! (Like so brand new that you can't even find it on the Store Locator page of the Crazy 8 website.) Well, I was in St. George on a mission, but I had to at least take a look around. I mean, it would be downright irresponsible of me not to. And I do have one adorable 3-year old little boy who was in desperate need of a new hoodie. Needless to say, I found probably the cutest hoodie imaginable. No really. Imagine a cute hoodie ... ok, got it? The one I found is at least that cute, if not cuter. Crazy 8 is a sister company of Gymboree and so they also have the collections like Gymboree does with the cute themed clothes that all go together. I love the hoodie from their "Mr. Space Alien" collection. So. Cute.
Here's a pic, but it doesn't even do it justice. The alien eyes and ears actually stand up, and the eyes are googly eyes! Did I mention already that it's REALLY cute?? Needless to say I bought one for my little guy. And my nephew. And my other nephew.

Anyway, the entire collection is super cute and they have several other adorable collections, too. My favorite current girls collection is the "Forest Magic" collection. Holy. Cute. This is the Baby Fox outfit from that collection:

Unfortunately, I no longer have any little girls. And my 9 year old, 11 year old, and 17 year old all refuse to wear clothes with foxes on it. Rude. 
Anyway, I just wanted to spread the news that Crazy 8 is now in St. George. So go. Shop. Dress your kids in the adorable clothes. And then when they outgrow them, bring them here to us at Watch Me Grow.


No comments:

Post a Comment